Green Networking Breakfast
If you are passionate about your business making positive changes to the environment, then this event is a MUST where you can join us to discuss your ideas over breakfast.
On Thursday 30 March Devon & Plymouth Chamber will be hosting our Green Breakfast Networking event where guests can join and discuss where their business is in the Net Zero journey.
Guest speakers will include:
- Jack Harty, Earth Centre Manager at Kingsley School Devon
- Martin Slocombe, Director at 361 Energy
- Tom Bedwell, Sustainability Advisor at The Sustainable Business Resource
- Phil Williams, Founder at Plan IT Eco
- Olly Hicks, CEO & Co-Founder ALGAPELAGO