Building Resilience – Mastering the art of survival in challenging times
Change can be tough, but you can develop the skills to avoid the pitfalls and focus on your future success and profitability.
This session will tackle what action you need to take and what to avoid and how to find, retain and develop your current client base. You’ll also find out how to reactivate past profitable customers to ensure that your business will not only survive but thrive!
Bringing together like-minded peers, this session will challenge, stimulate and improve your thinking about your strategies for your business future.
· Identifying the focus for your business including your competitive advantage
· Consider any changes required to sustain your business in the current climate
· Exploring different growth strategies and models
· How to effectively segment your market
· Determining your unique buying proposition
· Improving your sales pipeline and conversion rates
· Aligning business development and marketing ROI with financials
· Building your strategic growth plan of a profitable future
There will also be an opportunity for networking and a Q&A following the initial presentation lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To be eligible for this business session, you must have a micro or small business, based in Devon, which employees less than 250 staff.
Please ensure that if you are unable to attend the session, that you let us know so that we can move this place to another participant.
Please be advised that while the workshop is free of charge, we will ask you to fill in a registration form and session feedback form on the day. GetSet Adapt is a fully funded program, set up to support entrepreneurs and new businesses and this paperwork enables us to track our progress, measure our impact and continue providing you free support.